Saturday, February 7, 2009

HST Day 10

Should have skipped one more day, but I did HST lifting today anyway because I want to switch over Mon-Wed-Fri so I can do Yoga at night with the woman on Tues. and Thurs.

Good workout today, but I could feel some fatigue. Pretty strong in everything, including pull-ups and lunges. Did some 45 lb dumbbell squats and still having trouble keeping that left one up on my shoulder. Did some forward barbell squats with no weight on the bar to practice later and found those to be cool, although the weight on my shoulder muscles definitely feels uncomfortable. I'll try a pad next time.'

Didn't do a warm up today because I'm going to meet some friends for breakfast and cheat on my diet! Yum! And tonight I'm cheating too because I'm going on a red shirt brigade run in Hayward where there will be too much beer tempting me, so might as well accept it and enjoy :)

132.5 wearing nylon shorts and cotton t-shirt. Perhaps weight loss in not a fluke?

No comments: